Monday, June 20, 2011

I am not supposed to...

Sorry, i am not supposed to be negative... I am not supposed to look down to myself.. I didn't think about other people who read my writings, n they feel down n depressed after they read them... I don't know, suddenly, today, after a restless morning because of the excited-ness to be in tutorial class, i felt so down in the evening.. Whatever it is, always look at something from the bright side.. Although my teammates were from amazing schools, but right now, they are placed with me.. Our abilities are equal.. I'll try my best to give them competition.. I won't let them be on top without struggling to beat me!! Yeah!! 4 Flat!!
Pray for me...

Hey, this is my 100th posts!! wow.. i never thought that i'll be able to write this much..

No comments: