Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sleep deprived maybe?

I remembered that i played happy street before going to sleep last night.. i set the workshop to create something that would take up 4 hours to.complete.. in my mind, i said '4 hours is enough' to sleep and the creation will be completed when i woke up later..
I also remembered the alarm woke me up at 4:10 am.. i went outside of my room and realised my mum hasn't start cooking yet.. i woke my mum up..
Later, i hear my father screaming from downstairs..
'Fikri, Nadia!! dah 5 suku.. '
I woke up.. shocked and confused..
I replied to my dad..
'Apa yang suku?'
Still confused apparently..

After sahur, i played happy street again.. and the workshop haven't finish the task..

Such a short sleep i had last night.. it was more like a nap rather than sleep.. i need to fix this soon.. if not, i'll break myself..
Till then,
Pardon the terrible grammar..
Live brave, be bold..

No comments: