Friday, May 11, 2012

Feeling helpless, I am

Someone.. Help me please... I am drowning in my own confusions.. My doubts... and my dilemma... This is stressful!!! I cannot cope with this.. Please.. reduce the burden that i bear at this very moment... :(
I am stressed out for my degree programme.. I've decided on mathematics.. But today, i've decided to do some research on what is the job opportunity if i had a degree in mathematics.. I found nothing!!! Except the job as lecturers...
O Allah, help me.. Show me the way.. Show me the right decision..
I am feeling helpless day after day.. The deadline i approaching, but i haven't yet make up my mind... The thoughts of the results, upu, and degree programme send shivers down my spine.. I got butterflies in my stomach..
To whom should i talk to? I am all by myself.. This is my future and my parents want me to decide it all by myself... I am afraid.. Help me...
Ya Allah, kepada-Mu aku menyembah dan kepada-Mu aku memohon pertolongan.. Aku manusia yang jahil.. Masa depan terhijab dari penglihatanku.. Aku tidak tahu apa yang terbaik buatku.. Tidak juga aku tahu ke mana hala tujuku.. Kau bantulah aku dalam membuat keputusan.. Aku buntu memikirkan masa depanku.. Bantulah aku ya Allah, tuhan sekalian alam.. Tunjukkanlah aku jalan yang sepatutnya aku ambil.. Jalan yang engkau redhai dan boleh diterima oleh keluargaku.. Jalan yang bebanannya dapat aku tanggung.. Semoga dengan petunjuk dan hidayah-Mu, aku mampu berjaya,berbakti kepada kedua-dua orang tuaku.. Bantulah aku ya Allah.. Sesungguhnya kepada-Mu aku menyembah dan kepada-Mu aku memohon pertolongan..
Till then,
Live Brave, Be Bold..

No comments: