Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Backstreet and New Kids

During NKOTBSB Tour, the boy band had an opening song which is a mash-up between their songs, Single from NKOTB and The One from BSB.. The mash-up is amazing! I never imagined to hear The One like that.. And the song Single from NKOTB attracted me.. As everyone who read my posts know that i am a BSB fan, but since watching Blue Bloods yesterday, i been called to google something about NKOTB.. I listened to their songs, Single and 2 In The Morning.. and i admit that i liked those songs.. I also learned that Donnie Wahlberg has a brother named Mark Wahlberg.. Who is Mark Wahlberg? Mark Wahlberg is the one who played the role as Vince Papale *Honestly, i didn't google the name of Vince Papale, I remembered the name because i watched the movie.. Alone, in the middle of the night..* in the movie Invincible, and he also played the main role in the movie the Italian Job *I've watched this one three times*..
But despite my new knowledge on NKOTB, i still am a backstreet fan.. My favourite is still Howie D and Brian..
I got a lot of catch up to do since i've been busy as an Asasian.. I haven't yet had the chance to watch footage from backstreet and new kids fan from the NKOTBSB tour... I think i'll watch them all when i finish my foundation...

No comments: