Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Keep me awake

Can't explain, the feeling that i have towards mathematics, especially algebra... Day after day, i become more attracted to algebra.. I don't know why..
Maybe it's because i think that it's amazing haw the number can be arranged in such manner and resulted in another number.. Anything is possible.. I salute the mathematicians who figured all the laws.. They don't give up and try to solve the impossible equations such us a square root of a negative numbers.. Punch in your calculator and try to find the solution of square root of -2.. Their stubbornness in finding the answers results in complex numbers...
In Pre-University, my expectations to mathematics become bigger... It become more complex but still applying the same operations... So the basics is vital.. Master the basics if u want to survive.. Not able to find the correct answer not making me give up, but it make me more determined to find the answers...
Seriously, Mathematics is awesome... This is my favourite subject here... I love math.. The other reason maybe, math involve calculations n the brain need to be in focusing state, so i will not be sleepy and eventually fall asleep.. Other lectures only lectures and copying notes.. Arghhhh! i can hardly keep my eyes open wide... But, my main point is, tomorrow, there is no mathematics or physics lecture.. No lectures involving calculations.. Tsk tsk.. I hope i wont be sleepy tomorrow.. Fyi, it's hard to sleep while copying notes..

No comments: