Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've Been Thinking

The Mid Semester break is just around the corner... While living my life as asasian this week, i've been thinking,
Am i going to miss the situation here while i am at home?
Am i going to miss the tutorials?
Am i going to miss the lectures and the lecturers?
Am i ONLY going to study at home?
How could i study alone?
When would i be visiting SMKSP and my beloved teachers?
Will i be able to meet my friends?
Can i succeed in Mid Sem Exam?
Will i stay up every night?
How would it be a month without practical sessions?
How would we walk to Examination hall for our papers?

So many questions, and the one that holding the answers is TIME..
Yes, just let the time flow, and the question will be answered on your own.. The way you manage your time..
Right now time is the most important thing..
I haven't yet finish revising Physics 1 lectures, for the test tomorrow and right now i am busy updating my blog!!
I don't want physics to hate me! not physics 1 at least!!
Gotta go, tons of vectors calling to be revised at this very moment..
Wish me luck..

No comments: