Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Know That I Can Do It!!

Yes, I know that i can do it.. Its important to stay positive in this kind of situation.. In order to proceed with our plan to do a review on the lectures that we have attended before, on next week, I need to complete my tutorials and pre-write the lab report this week, which is the deadline is today!! No delaying!
Currently, i haven't yet finish my Physics tutorial and the reports for physics and chemistry..
I need to do it fast and careless free.. As for other tutorials, i have done almost all of it, except ne or two question that i can figure the solution out yet..
Pray for me.. I don't know what to do if i cant finish it on time.. I went to sleep at 3 am yesterday and woke up at 6:45 to solat today and continue my dreamy journey until 10 hehehe..
I hope the additional dreamy journey will keep me awake all evening.. no nap or evening doze off..
Gotta go, i have a tutorial and 2 reports calling me on the table, but before that, i wanted to solat first.. Wish me luck.. Can't wait for the mid sem break a.k.a study leave although i know the lecturer must have prepared for us tons of tutorial questions for the break....

No comments: