Wednesday, August 17, 2011

They Exceeded Mine, Will I exceeded Theirs?

Actually, this post was inspired by my roommate, so enjoy..

I don't know about other Foundations or Matriculations, but CFSSUM has a very distinct and unique lecturer.. Each and everyone of them has their own characters.. Each and every one of them are cute in their own way.. Each and every one of them are funny.. Either they ARE funny or they only exhibit their sense of humor when we least expect them to be..
Sometimes, in the lecture hall, i am very tired... Two kinds of tired.. one, tired of copying the never ending notes, and the second one, tired of laughing at their jokes.. Never expect them to be that funny.
Normally, i can foresee whether someone wanted to make a joke or anything, but here, i often says.. "Wow, never see that coming," then, LOLed.. Not too out loud, in a polite way of course.. Yet they exceeds my expectations.. The question is, can I exceeds theirs?

No comments: