Friday, August 12, 2011

Plenty Of Time

Since the Ramadhan is here, i have plenty of free time.. But i can hardly update my blog since i am no longer the old me.. I am the new me.. I am being persistent! No more delaying tutorials..
Yesterday was the first day i break fast alone here, Wani is out for her Usrah, and i am all by myself.. It's kinda empty without someone..
I have a new favourite leisure time activity, completing my tutorial.. I enjoy doing it so much, but when i am stuck at certain question, i'll be sleepy, and eventually fall asleep.. Haha..
Speaking of sleeping, last Wednesday, my lecture ended at 1 pm.. I returned to my room, and decided to take a nap, since the lab practicals were cancelled in ramadhan.. Then, when i woke up, it's 2pm already! Haha what a nap.. I perform my zohor prayer, and recite the Al-Quran... When i finish doing all that, it was 3pm, and i decided to have another nap since i am so sleepy.. I slept, and when i woke up, it's 5 pm! Wow.. 3 hours of sleeping.. The exact time the practical session being held, and i used the time to sleep!! What a waste of time.. The benefit of that is, i am not sleepy while performing my terawih later that night... =)
The moral of the story, please, manage your time well.. Time that had passed can never return.. Live the best today, for a tomorrow without regrets..
Assalamualikum..

No comments: