Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friday

"Fatin, kalau awak nak balik je la, esok pagi datang balik"
This is the exact sentence that Amalina said to me last Friday.. I was really frustrated on that day since i can't get back home.. I have to attend the self-development class that was held on Saturday morning.. What make the situation worse, my self-development class start at 11 am and ended at 1 pm..
I really wish to get back home.. It was Friday, but it didn't feel like Friday at all.. Usually, the last lecture will be the most exciting one.. Filled with the desire to get back home ASAP. But yesterday, it wasn't like that.. It was exciting, something felt wrong.. I cannot get back home..

The sky was dark, and it started to rain.. My feelings was translated into the whether.. Our lecture ended at 5 but the dark sky make it feel like it was 7.

I was thinking to heal my wounded feeling by watching Naruto at cafe.. So i purposely went down to cafe at 6:55 pm.. Guess what is the channel being watched in cafe.. It wasn't Naruto.. The watched Astro Arena.. What a luck.. I can't get back home, and i cannot watch naruto?

However, looking on the bright side, i manage to complete my chemistry tutorial.. Although it was kind a tough, but i manage to pull through, together with Amalina..

I've decided to get back to college on Monday..
The Friday that isn't so much like Friday is not over yet.. Next week, there will be another self-development class, and i will not be able to get back home... How sad.. That is what we called as sacrifice..

No comments: