Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Convocation Week

If a few week earlier was the Orientation week for faculty student, this week is the convocation week in UM..
Guess what is in my mind when it comes to convocation..
FESKUM!!!
FESKUM stands for Festival Konvokesyen Universiti Malaya
This is the first time i am here while the convocation being held..
Actually, i just returned from the convocation site.. This is the first time i went there while the sun is shining, although it barely shines since it is going to rain.. Usually, my family and i went there at night.. Hehe so many things there.. I think i should buy something for my mother since her birthday is just around the corner..
What should i buy?

Some of my friends had undergone their Final exam and in the middle of holiday. I really wish that they can be here and wandering around the festival site with me..

No comments: