Friday, October 21, 2011

My MUET Speaking Test

I have undergone the test yesterday, on the last day of the examination..
First of all, i can't say that i nailed the test, but i didn't screw it either, so the sandwiched word will be, i SNAILED the test..
Yesterday was the most restless day i ever had.. I attended English language tutorial as usual, followed by Biology 2 lecture.. During the lecture, i didn't really listen to Dr.K's lecture, my body was there, but not my mind..
At 10:40, i left the lecture hall, and headed to BT2, the waiting room.. There i learned that all the candidates during the session named as FATIN.. So practically, if i were to shout "Fatin" out loud, all the candidates will look at me.. My name was the last on the list of candidates during that session.. What a luck, The last day of MUET, The last session, The last group, and the last candidate..

My topic was Qualities of a good team player and candidate D's suggestion was communication.. How ironic, me, who don't know how to communicate well, get that suggestion..
There was one thing that i am not satisfied with, even now, while typing here, my microexpression make a scorn... Haha i am reading my own facial expression...

On the last minutes of the session, When i was trying to interrupt one of the candidates, one of the examiners said to me, "Candidate D, please say something" Dang!!! I didn't speak enough.. So i took the opportunity, and say my point of argument, but then the other candidate interrupt my sentence.. She said that " i understand what you are trying to say but...." still defending her suggestion... Can't she realised that i need to speak? She is the one who said to us, that help others who didn't speak up, but the she cut off my words.. Okay maybe she was nervous.. Whatever, no hard feelings just that i feel sorry for myself that cannot speak up..

Anyway, the MUET examination is the last thing that tied me to UM this week, when the test over at 1 pm, i solat, then pack my bags that filled with books and lecture notes.. It was thursday, and I am coming home!! Yea!!

No comments: