Friday, October 7, 2011

Chemistry: The Last Practical

Today's lab session of chemistry that i'll be attending 1 hour 10 minutes from now is the last practical session.. For the first semester at least..

I've been doing some pre-reading.. Hopefully it will help me during the experiment later.. 3 exp needed to be completed in 3 hours.. Wish me luck.. This one will be interesting and exhausting.. or should i say "these three" since there are 3 experiment needed to be conducted?

I am hoping that everything will turn out well.. Today's exp will be about cyclohexene, ethyne, and toluene.. Toluene's exp is the one that i am looking forward to.. Well, i just learned about aromatic compound recently, then, this practical is kind a being conducted at the right time.. Others who conducted this experiment during the Hari Malaysia week know nothing about these compounds since we haven't yet learn those compounds during lecture, except for cyclohexene..

Time is running short.. Actually, i turned on my wireless connection because i wanted to look for some additional information about this exp.. But the, i think that it will be nice if i can increase the total number of my posts here by one this morning..

Till Then,
Live Brave Be Bold,
Wish me luck, and good luck to all..

No comments: