Friday, August 12, 2011

To Create or Not To Create

*sigh...*
All of my friends advised me to create a facebook account.. According to them, the class rep posts things to facebook.. If i don't have one, how could i be informed? There was a time, when i already on my way to my algebra tutorial class, my roommate asked me, "Fatin, awak T2 kan?" i answered, "aha", She replied " cuba baca ni" It written on the wall(i think they call it wall) "kelas algebra T2 dibatalkan.." Say, whaaat?
Next, Fazeera said that, the dates of tests also will be informed through facebook..
Adnin said that Facebook can make us stay connected.
Spencer Reid said that, "I ever had an email" which means he don't have facebook account, but i don't know about Matthew Gray Gubler..
Hmm I don't know about it.. What would i do with facebook if i do have an account? I don't know how to socialize with people, what's the point of having a social page? Will facebook be a distraction to me, as it does to my sister? Will i neglect my study since this stuff can cause addiction?
Suggestions?
*sigh*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I suggest you to create the account. The same thing happened to me, all subjects cancellation or addition are informed through facebook. But discipline yrself such as timing when you log in. Avoid chatting or comments on something that do not related to you. Just want you to know, my yahoo mail usage also expand in IPT life. I even use it to send my assignment to my lects. Remember!

Fatin Nur Nadia said...

But, even my lecturer also don't have an account.. I don't know..