Thursday, October 13, 2011

Call Me Psychic

I have gone through a wonderful day today.. I completed my report, I attend a funny Chemistry lecture, I beat my sleepiness, I attend my English language class happily since my MUET is next week.. But the one that i remembered the most is the moment when i psychic-ly predict Amalina's topic for her MUET..

Her MUET speaking test was at 7:30 am... We met each other at 10:00 am in the lecture hall.. She looked kind a moody.. When i asked her how was her MUET test, she said "malas la nak cakap" then i let the silence be dominant.. After some time, i asked her again, "Awak dapat soalan apa?" Amalina said, "tak nak cakap" Then i said, " biar kita teka, awak dapat..." i looked inte her eyes and carried on "The most important thing in life kan?" Hehe she had her shocked face on, bu well controlled, not too obvious.. "Camne awak tahu ni?" she asked.. "Betul ke?" I asked her back.. Then i continued my psychic journey into Amalina's memories " Awak dapat point... Friendship kan?" Once again, she was shocked.. "Camne awak tau ni? sape bagi tau awak?" Haha i never know that i am psychic.. Amalina also said that " Awak ni menakutkan kita la"

The truth is, during my English language tutorial earlier, a tutorial mate of mine came in to the class late.. He was attending his speaking test earlier.. Later, Ms. Zila asked him to share his topic with the class.. I guessed Amalina's topic might be the same as his, so i just made a wild guess.. As for the point of friendship, it was pure luck.. I just pinpoint to one of the points stated bu Pa'an..

Although i am not a psychic, i am impressed with my luck and my ability to make wild guesses.. For a moment back then, i feel like Patrick Jane from The Mentalist.. Looking into people's mind and play around with their memories.. Speaking of Patrick Jane, i have started to miss him.. With Lie To Me on air and Criminal Minds will be on air at 24th(my first day of final exam), PASUM seems to be kinda burdening.. But that is what we called as sacrifices.. What remains having a question mar is, when will be Burn Notice's turn to be on air?

I am looking forward to the 5 hours of free time on tomorrow.. How should i spend the time? I think i will be doing some essays(30+ of them all together) in preparation for the coming Final.. I haven't started my revision yet!!!

Till then.
Live Brave Be Bold

No comments: