Thursday, October 13, 2011

Submitting The Last Report Tomorrow!!

It feels good to understand what you are looking at at the net.. Just now, i had completed my last chemistry report.. Alhamdulillah...
I've been Google-ing some info about toluene.. Yeah, the sweet smelled toluene, able to take you higher, I feel high (Warning, this is the missuses of toluene).. Haha just kidding..
Google-ing information on the net is hard.. So many information needed to be filtered.. I have clicked almost all the suggestion that popped up.. But yet, i can't find what i was looking for.. While searching for the information, i bumped into an article about reaction of aromatic hydrocarbons... Hehe i am (here, i used "am" because i AM still glad of my ability to understand) so glad that i understand them all.. When I was young, when i bumped into those complicated equations, i just ignore them.. But today, i can understand it.. Even the complicated mechanisms..

I love ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!!!!

Goodbye, days of sleeplessness because of unfinished reports.. Believe it or not, it took me 3 days to complete the report..
Call me perfectionist or whatever, but i love to put my heart and soul when completing my report.. I can perform well with my tutorials, so report is my alternative method to cover the losses that i suffer from my inability to get full marks in tutorials..
This perfectionist behaviour only apply to the content of the report, not how neat the writing is.. I have to admit that my writings in my reports is not neat... Every time i completed my report, i'll be pitying my demonstrator who will be facing my writing while she marks the report.. I hope she can stand my writing..

So, till then,
Live Brave Be Bold.

No comments: