Sunday, October 9, 2011

I am Reading

This is quite an amazing achievement for me.. In 2 weeks, i managed to finish reading 2 and a half books..
Although all the books is in Malay language, i still proud of my desire to read.

The first book that i have met the final full stop is Gerhana
The second one is Nama Atas Kertas
The third one is Sutera Bidadari

I read half of Sutera Bidadari in the 2 weeks period. It was the book of Ramlee Awang Murshid that i took the longest time to complete.. Actually, while reading Sutera Biradari, i also read The Madman's Tale, Gerhana, and Nama Atas Kertas..

I will write the review of the books later insya-Allah.. Speaking of will write, i haven't yet finish my Holiday in Korea posts right.. Insya-Allah, i'll post about that during my final break.. I am looking forward to the break, but not the final examination that will be two weeks before the break..

Till then,
Live Brave, Be Bold..

No comments: