Saturday, November 5, 2011

Final Examination

Frankly speaking, i treat this one a little bit like it was SPM.. I have no regrets, except for one paper.. Cell Biology.. I failed to organize my time well.. I really thought the exam will end at 5:30, but it ended at 5:00. As a result, i did not answer a question, consisting of 17 marks... :'(
I can never imagine, how my result would ever be... Let's forget about that for a moment..

Asasi's Final exam was held at the old Examination Building.. Luckily, it was held there, the new building took us forever in order to reach it..
My first paper was Physics 1.... I studied a lot on this.... Alhamdulillah, i did understand the questions, and i know what to do to solve them.. The thing that will decide my performance is the carelessness.. I wish i am not carelesss.. Surprisingly, i did answer Projectile Motion, although i did not really like it during Mid Sem exam.. Well, what to do, i have studied it a lot, it will be a waste not to do it during exam...
Next paper, English Preparatory Course 1.. Once again, I am a psychic.. I predicted the writing paper will be on environment and it was proven right.. When i first saw the question, i laughed alone until the neighbouring candidates gave me an awkward look.. However, i don't think that it was psychic, it was instinct, reading the signs that the nature gave u, and a little bit of luck... In this paper, i used my Bahasa Malaysia writing technique at which, i choose the bombastic words i wanted to use then, i make up a sentence containing the words and suits the sentence with the theme of the writing... Since i studied a lot before exam, and i also listened to Jason Mraz's and BSB's songs while studying, i did insert the words "inconsolable" and "remedy" in my essay =)
The next day was a holiday.. a day without paper at which i devote the whole time i had for basic chemistry 1.. studied a ot, and i did a lot of pass years...
Basic chem 1... A paper that was so pack... i didn't have anytime to sit back and relax.. Alhamdulillah, i manage to answer them all... The questions really stressed my head out... it was really tiring, but fun... I enjoyed making the complicated orbital overlapping diagram according to the hybridization theory.. Such a huge molecule.. I took me a whole page to draw the structure.. The conflict here was, my diagram was short on bond compared to the original.. a hydrogen atom was missing in the huge molecule.. It took me one minute to locate the carbon that need the hydrogen atom..
Next, Biology reproduction, ecology, and development of organisms. According to the name of the course, it king of obvious that there is a lot to be memorized... Yes it is.. A real thick lecture note... However, each and everyone of us stick with our tutorial questions.. Luckily, i asked something on Fasciola sp to Amalina, and it turned out to be our first question..
Then, we had arrived to the most waited for weekend.. I did some studying in college instead of returning home...
The next monday, we had our algebra paper.. Quite tough.. i cannot solve the polynomial, so i decided to answer the Trigonometry questions...
Then, Basic Physics 2.. I studied all out in order to cover the carelessness in basic physics 1.. I memorised the formulae.. There are a lot of them.. me and Amalina create some acronyms.. one of the in, Um "wax"...
U is for potential energy, m is for mass, w is for omega and the x is for displacement.. the "  " is the indicator that the symbol in the "  " need to be squared.. This is the formula for potential energy in SHM..
Later, Cell biology.. there were several unexpected event occur during the gap between basic physics 2 and bio... In the evening, the asasian were told that the paper on the next day will be postponed from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm and it will be held at the new examination building that located at the kingdom far far away..... All of us was like, "dang, we wanted to study calculus!!" Only on the next day, we learned that the old examination building had collapsed.. Luckily, it happened in the evening.. i can never imagine what would happened if it happened in the morning.. The asasian will never be here today, and we will be the cover story of the newspaper.. About the bio paper, i had some problem with it.. i know too much.. so i want to write it all, but the time did not allow it.. it was my bad.. i am depressed for hours that night..
Calculus, gave me back my confidence.. I studied as hard as i could.. then i manage to answer the questions.. Alhadulillah..
The last but not least, Basic Chem 2(organic chemistry... I had a headache once i finished the paper... It was stressful.. The night before, i can't focus on studying since I was gaining the momentum for holiday.. i really wanted to pack my things so i can get back to home once the exam over.. However, i keep myself focus by remaining myself that the struggle of today will make the holiday sweeter.. Then i studied, memorising all the mechanisms and conditions of the reactions... The paper was tough.. A lot of mechanisms questions and so little time..
I did my best, so i am hoping for the best result, Insya-ALLAH

p/s: Previous 2 posts, i forgot to type my till then live brave, be bold thingy.. Long time no posting eh?.. =)

Till Then,
Live Brave, Be Bold

2 comments:

Alynna Zain said...

Haha lots of acronyms before exam- suka singkong, hantu hang, walkman
:)

Fatin Nur Nadia said...

In opinion, walkman is the best, although i didn't use it when answering Physics, but i am pretty sure that it will come in handy sooner or later..