Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Autograph Session

I can't explain why the autograph session of yesterdays theater keep on being played all over again in my head.. All i can do is just guess.. I guess, my mind don't want me to forget that event.. So, i decided to write it out here, at bloggy_woggy.

Huh, autograph session.. I wasn't prepared for this.. I thought the first time i would be queuing up, for an autograph would be when i go to BSB show one day..(If I were to be there one day or another..) Yesterday was the first time i ever did that kind of stuff. The scene that keep on being played in my mind was when i was asking Jasmin Hamid's autograph.. She looked at me and then she said "kenapa dik? Menangis ke?" Dang!! Me, crying? Okay, I did brought some tissues since my mom said to do so, in case of 'someone' burst into tears, but that wasn't me who cried... The truth is, it was late at night, and it already pass my bedtime yeah, right, everyday, you go into bed at 2:00am.. 


Next, Erra Fazira signed my poster, she also write there TQ.. TQ? what's that?

Then, Fizz Fairuz said to me, "sama-sama" with the same tone that i used to say "terima kasih" to him.. I fall for him at that moment.. Wanted to take a picture of his, but the table inhibited my intention..

Lastly, Aaron Aziz.. He signed my poster with a pink coloured marker.. My sis took my picture, and i took hers.. My hand was shaking at that time...

This practically the first time i ever take a picture with someone who is well-known.. Eh third time, the first one was Siti Nurhaliza, when i was 4, and the second one is Maher Zain when I was 17..

Till then,
I don't know the purpose of this post... Sorry for wasting your time..
Live Brave, Be Bold..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zzz...ape nie...x yah r cite about tngkp gmbr ngn siti uhh..tawu r gmbr aish x de...(time 2 x smpt..)..gelabah...