Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Revenge

I had my revenge last night.. Watching TV straight from 8:30 to 11:30.. That is my usual Monday schedule...
At 8:30, i watched Lie To Me.. In this episode, Zoe (Lightman's ex-wife) was there too..
Next, i watched NCIS:LA.. I never knew that the second year of NCIS:LA had started... It is quite fast.. The series ended earlier this year, the Yr 2 started recently.. Why not Burn Notice? I am missing Michael Westen in action.. I missed the way Michael explains things that he did, and his undercover missions.. However, i enjoyed myself watching NCIS:LA..
Later, Ciminal Minds... This is the first time i saw the intro.. They have a new intro!!! No JJ, but Reid with his hair.. Love the way Rossi struggles with his writers block.. =) Honestly, Reid looks more like an agent with that hair.. Especially when he wear the bullet-proof vest with his gun in his hand...
Next week i will not be able to watch them.. I am going out. Poor Me..
I sacrificed LOUK for the three TV programmes.. Luckily, LOUK has a repeat.. Unfortunately, i missed them since it was on aired at 2:00 pm today, and now, it is already 3..
So GTG

No comments: