Saturday, November 5, 2011

Past Two Weeks

A lot of things had happened for the past two weeks.. I sat for my final examination is one of them. However, i am not going to say anything about the papers in this post since i'll dedicate a post for final exam later..
For the past two week, i have been in KK-12 the whole time..
I did not return home during weekend which had make me a little homesick.. I also met Abang Farid twice in the cafe, and we had our friendly conversations...
I also watched the football match of Terengganu vs Negeri Sembilan... Hehe, N9 won the match.. Guess who is the goalkeeper for N9's team... It was Farizal Marlias.. Although i sat quite far away from the TV at the restaurant(my parents brought to a restaurant for dinner although i didn't return home that week) i still can recognize him.. The match was epic.. It was amzing how N9 manage to win the match in the last minutes, at the moment the supporters had lose their hopes.. A goal was scored, and followed by another goal a few minutes later, making N9 ahead of Terengganu by 1 point...
Yeah, Hobin jang hobin!!

No comments: