Friday, November 18, 2011

MUET Candidates, Nail Your Test..

So, i guess the day that i never wish to arrive has arrived.. Friday, the day I had to return to college.. Well the purpose of this post is not to grumble about the ending holiday, but to wish the MUET candidates to do their best..

Malaysian University English Test.. Some people might say, language is subjective, there is no right or wrong.. The truth when it come to MUET, there are right or wrong since the Reading question is multiple choice question.. Be careful, read twice or how many time you want as long as you find the answer..

For me, MUET is tough.. I may know some English words, but I am terrible when it comes to grammar and spelling.. I may have a lot of idea, but my poor grammar will backfire me sooner or later..

I hope each and everyone of us, the candidates of MUET can do our best on tomorrow papers.. I do not know how to describe my feelings right now.. My future depends on this one, although i have not decide my ambition yet.. MUET is needed in order to enroll in your desired university, as for me University Malaya.. This is because, it is located near to my house.. What a luck, having a top university nearby, so you have to gain a top result in order to meet the requirement..

Spare in your mind how MUET can affect your future.. Be extra careful, keep your calmness, and good luck on tomorrow..

Holiday ended? no, not yet, after MUET tomorrow, i'll return home.. The papers will end at 12:30pm..

Till Then,
Do your best, beat the rest,
Live Brave Be Bold..

Next Post: Vocab-MUET edition- (if i manage to type it out today, but if not, it will be just a plain vocabulary post..)

No comments: