Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Going Out

Tomorrow, or practically, today, i am going out with my friends.. I will be meeting them at MidValley.. Long time haven't been there.. I don't know what they wanted to do there, but we will be there at 11:00 am.. Quite late right? I guess we will be performing our prayers there.. 
Anyway, i am hoping that we will be having a blast there.. There have been quite sometimes since our last hang out together.. I'll try to snap some pictures and upload them here.. I realise that my DDP is quite lacking of pictures..
I hope i'll be having fun there tomorrow..
I just switched off the TV after watching Blue Bloods.. I'll be having a 30 minutes rest for solat, than, back to Mr. TV.. I have a date with The Defender..

GTG,
May you have an enjoyable day tomorrow..
Till Then,
Live Brave Be Bold.. 

No comments: