Monday, November 28, 2011

Second Week, What To Expect

Second week of my PASUM-life in second semester will start tomorrow.. I am expecting a lot of things


  1. I am expecting to put my hands at the lab manual so i can start write the lab reports..
  2. I am also expecting myself to learn a lot of things since most of the tutorial question is not answer-able yet..
  3. I also expect it to be not-so-pack week.. Well, the real timetable is not out yet..
  4. I expect that i'll be spending some time in library, renewing the book i've borrowed
  5. I'll look around the i-don't-know-what-it-is-called.. It is some kind of IT fair.. I am looking forward for the RM 1 thumbdrive.. (like i will stand a chance..)
  6. Second semester Timetable! please be out at thursday!! I wanted to make my own timetable.. Managing my time well is one of my resolution..
Thats all i can think of right now.. My sister is singing loudly beside me because she's mad that i am using MY laptop.. =,='
Who is she to be mad of me using my own laptop? I wonder who is the owner of the laptop...??


Till Then
Try to lay low,
Stay away from any troubles,
Live Brave, Be Bold..

P/s: Lie To Me in ntv7 had ended? I am not aware of this.. Anyway, tomorrow, MAMA at 8tv.. k-pop fans, don't missed it.. Me? I am not into k-pop...

No comments: