Sunday, November 6, 2011

Catching Up

Two days had passed.. I've been doing some catching up since i was home.. I watched several TV programmes that i had missed while i am in college.. Yesterday, i watched Criminal Minds.. Reid is super cute with that hair, and he was super duper cute when he wear the sad face at which he don't want JJ to leave the team..
The episode of CM that i have watched yesterday entitled JJ.. How unfortunate, i missed the repeat version of the episode where Matt Spicer was killed.. It was repeated last Saturday.. But still, i am glad that i had a chance to watch CM although i cannot watch it on Monday.. Thanks 8tv for repeating the CM on Saturday, This will allow me to watch CM although, i will be spending my Monday nights at college...
I had missed a lot after two weeks straight in college.. The Japanese drama, Summer Romance Shines in Rainbow Colour had met its end today.. Luckily, i am able to watch it.. I also learned that Sailor Moon had ended..
I just watched Law & Order UK.. I think that i am getting better listening to the English cppers speak English super fast.. Especially DS Matt Devlin.. I have to admit, sometimes, i just watch LOUK without understanding what were they saying..
As for tomorrow, i am planning to watch Lie To Me... Can't wait to watch it..
Speaking of LTM, Howie D had a single entitled "Lie To Me".. It is not bad... But personally, i like Lee DeWyze's "Never There" better.. Maybe because when i listened to both of the songs, i was alone in college... Even my roommate return home.. So Never There seems to suit my mood at that moment..

No comments: