Monday, November 21, 2011

Ended Holiday

So, i guess the holiday had ended just like that huh? I am very sorry that i did not complete my TTDL yet.. I cannot find any time.. The never-ending-super-long Holiday In Korea posts make me feel lazy.. Typing it out here is very tiring.. I'll find some time soon.. I've listed my new semester resolution, i'll post it here soon.. soon enough i hope..

Ermm, being in college, without tutorials and lab reports to be completed feels so different.. I better enjoy this moment since later, it will be very pack..

I feel like something is missing.. A part of me is missing.. Maybe, i missed Chris.. Wait for me Chris, i'll be back on Friday, sooner that usual..

Next Post: My Resolution

Till Then,
Sometime, it hurts to live in the memory of the past,
Live the best everyday, so you will not have to look back,
Live with no REGRETS,
Live Brave, Be Bold..

No comments: