Monday, November 28, 2011

Why Should I?

Last week was a week filled with people talking about social network.. Facebook to be precise.. It all started with Amalina, losing her merit card..She was so r freaked out.. After looking for the card for a while, i suggested to her to post at her facebook that she had lost her card.. That suggestion manage to calm her a bit..
On the next morning, when we were on our way to auditorium for lecture, she informed me that she had found her card.. Someone pick it up.. No wonder we can't find it.. Then, she started to persuade me to create an account.. She said it will be beneficial.. She managed to find her card because of the social network.. I just say no thanks...

I almost running out of excuse to not to create one until the day i attend the Computer Science Faculty briefing.. The person who give the talk said.. "We are the one that create such things such as facebook and twitter, but it is not compulsory for us to have one.. We just need to be aware of those things" The sentence spoken by that person make me put a smile in my face..

It is not compulsory t have one, but we just need to be aware.. I am aware.. So, why should i have one..

the truth is, i am considering hard.. But as for now, the UPU things conquer my mind.. I have to decide that first... Facebook when i have one, i'll inform everyone...

Till Then,
Live Brave Be Bold..

No comments: