Sunday, November 20, 2011

MUET Ended

Well, i know that it is quite late, but, i still wanted to make it official here,that  for bloggy-woggy that MET had already ended.. Hey, wait a minute, so, no compulsory usage of English language when in the entry(s) of bloggy-woggy? Yippee.. It is a great news.. I missed Malay language already..

So, as for MUET, it ended yesterday, once ended, i returned to my room, grabbed my things and made my way downstairs to my father, who has been waiting for me.. I returned home for my breakfast, or maybe lunch.. Then my family and I went to Port Dickson..

MUET.. I think, overall, the questions had something to do with my holiday.. I watched LTM, and the MUET's article is about Botox, affecting your expression.. There was an episode of LTM where the client cannot show her expressions because she used Botox. Although it has some kind of connection with my holiday, the questions still tough.. Hard to interpret.. I don't know and don;t want to know, how bad my reading paper is.. I thought it was terrible.. The listening, quite hard.. I sat the farthest from the speaker, and the sound has echo(s).. Luckily, i am able to understand them, but i had had some problem in writing it out and at the same time, obeying the conditions(in 5 words, in 3 words, you know what i meant if you had a peep on the MUET paper..)

I don't know about others, but, i did my best, and i hope i nailed it..

I owe you, walkerz, and apology since i did not post the vocab, muet edition.. I didn't have any time to do so.. I am sorry, once i had a chance, i'll post it.. I left the book where i wrote my new words at college..

So, nothing else to say...

Till then,
Face your tomorrows with smiling face..
Live Brave, Be Bold...

No comments: