Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Speaking Test

Last Monday, i had undergone the speaking test for my final examination.. It was fine.. Not the one of the best moment in my life.. But not the worse either..
My group was the first one to be evaluated.. I was very nervous.. I felt like i have been keeping butterflies in my stomach and at that moment, they wanted to fly away.. (No butterflies!! You have to stay!)
I was having the most restless Physics tutorial ever.. I cannot stay calm.. When i had found my calmness, a group member of mine asked the tutor for permission to leave early since we need to be at ABT 2, 15 minutes before the test started.. The tutor said yes..(Why Mr tutor? say no please, i don't wanna leave the tutorial yet.. I wasn't ready for the speaking test)

At ABT 2, the examiner wasn't there yet.. we waited for them inside and discuss among ourselves, in Malay of course.. Then, when the examiners were there, they chased us out of the room..
About 5 minutes later, they called us in..
The topic was,
How to make new students to get to know each other
My point was,
held a gotong-royong session

Believe it or not, in English language speaking test, i was given an opportunity to speak in Malay language.. That shows that English language do not have a word that describe the meaning of gotong-royong.. I am proud to be a Malay language user..

After presenting and discussing, Naim's point was the winner.. He suggested to held a sports day..

I have a trouble to say my agreement or disagreement while discussing.. I cannot speak a thing while a person is talking.. I prefer to listen to them and just nod in agreement or shook my head when i disagree.. Luckily, there was the initiator.. actually, not only the initiator, every one of them prompted me to speak.. Thank you every one..

Till Then,
Live Brave, Be Bold

No comments: