Saturday, June 18, 2011

Laziness

I am a lazy person... Right now, i am so lazy to revise the lectures, although there will be test during tutorial classes... I don't have the mood... Where can i find the mood??? In fact, i also planned to update my lecture note in the weekend, but until now, i haven't yet open my bag n take out the files... Hmm this gotta end right now... I want to get the 4flat.. no more SPM mistakes.. My promise,
I'll only update my blog if and only if i completed my FJAX0112-calculus- tutorial
Mark my word, n wish me luck..

2 comments:

Anin said...

aww yaya me too! Yesterday I brought my 2kg book to home and my math's work, turns out i never open it. Finally i decided to go PJ today -.-'.

Fatin Nur Nadia said...

I brought my 2kg book last week.. After i learned that i won't have enough time to read them all, i reduced them.. =)