Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crisis

This evening, when i on my way back to my room after long classes, me n my roommate read a notice.. The highlight is, MENGALAMI MASALAH GANGGUAN AIR DARI 8 PAGI 22 JUN 2011(which is tomorrow) HINGGA 8 PAGI 23 JUN 2011(which is the day after tomorrow).. Haha.. The first thing that crossed my mind is, "i want to go home!!!!"
At night, around 9 o'clock, my roommate said that the sixth floor already don't have water supply.. What?? So i went to toilet to check for it.. The water still there, n nobody is in the toilet.. so i went back to my room n get my pail, n start to fill it with water...
When i came back to the toilet with pail at my hand, there were many Asasians... They were all with their pail...
After everybody had done filling their pail with water, the hallway n foyer are wet.. some of the students brought the water into their room to protect their water.. I almost slip myself while on my way to the toilet..
Now i know, this is the way all of us react towards a crisis.. Seriously, i am thankful that we are not required to collect water from the ground floor to the eight floor.. Alhamdulillah...
I hope that tomorrow, water is still flowing out from the tap.. I seriously wanted to have a bath.. Puteri, unfortunately didn't manage to save any water.. poor put.. One thing for sure, on tomorrow, there will be someone who didn't take a bath.. Hahaha.. maybe it's me...
I hope everything will be okay ASAP.. How are we going to bath? Wuduk? Wash hands? Wash clothes? Shushu? How? How?

No comments: