Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where Are You Now?

These are some of the pictures that i purposely save in my phone..

There are Adnin, me, Lela, Yasmin, Mairuz, n Sorfina.. Most of individuals in this picture are, i mean were my study partners during SPM back then.. Missing them so much..

The Special... The one n only, my BFFL, Ellanie Syaza and my Addmath teacher, call him Rain, Mr Zahrin.. =)

Everyday, I'm wishing them to be beside me n study with me once again.. I would love to discuss with them the lectures, borrowing their lecture notes, n do some pre-reading before lectures or maybe sleep with them while waiting for the lecturer to be in the lecture hall..

The Basic Physics 2 lecturer remind me of Mr Zahrin.. The way he said some words is just like Mr Zahrin.. Furthermore, the physics here is what happen when Physics met Addmath.. Learning basic measurement make me remember Mr Halim.. Looking at the orbitals in the chemistry book reminds me to Mr Ikram... Kinda regret since i'm not paying attention to what he said when he explain the diagonal rule.. Studying Algebra, bring my memory back to Mrs Rosni.. Learning biology, make me fell to apologies Mrs Faizah for not completing her works.. They are near but i can't reach them.. Everyday, while crossing the road to get to DKU, i looked for their car... Why didn't they be here? Just go to Bank Islam nearby, n drop by here..

Missing each n everyone of them.. Wish i could turn back the clock... But, it impossible.. =(

No comments: