Sunday, June 26, 2011

3:15 am

Its 3:15 in the morning, n just wake up from my sleep for solat.. Yesterday, i went to Desa Water Park.. TNB's family day.. While having a blast there, i heard BSB's song.. Two songs actually.. Shattered n Undone.. Both from This Is Us album.. I'm excited.. Maybe this is because its been so long i heard their songs being played in occasions, or at the radio.. Of course, I'm not a radio type person.. I rarely listen to the radio except in the car while on my way to somewhere.. Life as an Asasian at PASUM won't need me to travel by car so much...

Still figuring out how i would complete my tutorials.. Almost there.. Wish me got some idea how to solve all the mathematical problems n be in high spirit to complete bio tutorial, the answers in lecture note, n all i have to do is copy them in my own way. I just can't find the right mood yet.. This is the problem when the tutorial question being distributed on Friday.. Especially bio..

No comments: