Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Did It

Alhamdulillah, i have completed my works last night at 1:45 am.. Take a lot of time because i've been distracted by the TV... Hehehe.. The works were not much, it won't take a long ime to complete them if i put my mind inti them, but i am missing TV soooo much.. Hardly watch any movie at college since i always spend my time in my room..
Today is Sunday, n today is the day i need to get back to college.. huhuhu so sad... But, looking at the bright side, tomorrow tutorial classes will start! Although i haven't yet see the timetable, but Amalina had informed me my classes.. Thank you very much pal... I am very EXCITED!!! Tomorrow, my class start at 9 in the morning with Physics Tutorial.. Wish me luck..
Me? Like Physics? Nope, I love Physics.. (although i rarely had the right answer)

No comments: