Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Not That Bad

I've been gone through Physics Practical session on the evening.. Not as bad as they said.. Maybe because i did different experiment than them..
Mine is about The Principle Of Conservation of Momentum... Collision in 2-dimensions.. Since i had already pre-write the report, i can actively involve in the experiment.. There were someone who busy copying the report while we did the experiment though..
Overall impression, it was fun and kinda stressing session.. Yep, a stressful fun.. Such a rare combination of words.. It was fun to conduct the experiment, watching the ball falling.. catching the balls.. taking measurement on the floor until my back hurt... Very fun.... The stress part is to complete the whole report, the results, discussions, questions and conclusion... Quite a number of calculations.. But, it not stressful enough to completely delete the word fun.. Seriously..
I learned my lessons.. Pre-writing the report does help, understand what we are going to do during practical, and prepare the cover for your report at your room...
For this experiment, my cover is the most ugliest.. Haha see the stress on how ugly my handwriting was while writing the cover? The next experiment, i prepare the cover first at college before attending the practical session..
I hope i'll enjoy the next session..

No comments: