Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Quickpost: I'll Write To You Soon

Poor bloggy woggy.. 
I updated you rarely nowadays... 
The truth is, i have a lot to be told but so little time..
I really wanted to spend a lot of quality time typing here,
but my stacking up assignments inhibit me from doing so.. 

I really wanted to tell about my father who is so cute, 
my family's attempts to steal the treasure chest,
how my friends and i almost had a heart attack early in the morning, 
my algebra and calculus lecturer, 
my dilemma, 
and my journey to paradise...

I really wanted to write them all here, 
but i don't have the time.. 
In fact, i am stealing time right now since i actually need to study for my statistics test tomorrow... 

I wish that i'll have the time soon.. I am looking forward to the new year holiday.. 
Although it is only one day of holiday, i still looking forward to it...

Till Then,
Careless no more on your tests..
Live Brave, Be Bold...

No comments: