Friday, December 2, 2011

Addicted: Show Me Show Me

I have to admit that i am addicted to SMSM.. 
I am pretty sure, not so many people know what SMSM is..
SMSM is an abbreviation of a BBC show.. Cbeebies of BBC to be precise... 
SMSM is Show Me Show Me...

It all started during the semester break... I am looking for a not stressful method to improve my English for MUET.. 
The alternative is, "watch as many English programmes as you can"... I did that.. I watched a lot of Law and Order:UK, House MD, Criminal Minds.. All sorts of TV series.. My favourite series to be precise.. 
Later, i think that those tv series will not help much since they are talking too fast until sometimes i did not catch what they are saying..  
So, i switched to Cbeebies.. A channel for kids.. Actually, i love to watch them.. They used simple English(British okay) and correct grammar.. This is where i meet SMSM..

SMSM is a programme with 2 presenters, Pui Fan Lee and Chris Jarvis.. 
They live in a playroom at the sky with their toys, Momobot, Toddler Tom, Stuffy, Miss Mouse, and Teddington.. 
We need to use a lift to get there. Just 10 floors however.. 
Every episode, they will be showing something.. For example, caterpillar, teeth, dressing up, cakes, dancing, and many more.. 
They will be singing and dancing... The songs have rhymes, even their sentences have rhymes.. 
Despite the rhymes, the grammar still being conserved.. 
There also characters from "lagu  kanak2" For example, Incy Wincy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Humpty Dumpty, Wee Willy Winkie and many more.. 

I have to be frank by saying that i am smiling while typing this out... 
To be more frank, Chris Jarvis is one of the reason i watch show...
I am 18 and i am saying out loud and proud that i watch Show Me Show Me, and i am addicted to it!!!!

I'll leave all of you with some clips...




This is not from SMSM, but thought that this is cute..

No comments: