Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is It Wrong?

Is it wrong to turn down someone's offer to go shopping when we have to study for the coming examination?
I don't know the exact answer... Sometimes it might be the wise choice but most of the time it is not a wise one..
I am confused a little bit, blaming me for turning down the offer, so the shopping activity have to be done at the eleventh hour..
If i were not to turn down the offer: blaming me for not get the best result in examination.. Either way, i am the one to be blamed.. It's okay.. I have become used to it.. Human need to put their blame on someone or something.. You can put the blame on me.. I am used to be blamed..
Used to something doesn't make the thing become painless... If it hurts, it hurts.. Used to something just make you see the pain coming but it never reduce the pain...

Till Then,
Strong heart... Keep beating..
Live Brave, Be Bold..
=)

No comments: