Saturday, February 4, 2012

Muted, and I am Sad

The TV at the cafe always seems to be muted.. I never really bothered about that... However, yesterday, when i was watching Naruto, i really wished that i can hear what are the characters talking about... Yesterday's episode kinda sad.. It is sad, to see such a happy family Namikaze Minato(yondaime hokage) is having, but then both of the, Kushina and Minato were dead.. Leaving Naruto alone.. Later Jiraiya dead too.. How pity..

It really touched me seeing smiling face of Minato... Huhuhu... Although the TV seems to be muted, i can still hear the tone of each character's voice. Especially Jiraiya's and Orochimaru...
Well, I know, the naruto on aired at TV 3 is quite outdated, but, i still wanted to watch Naruto.. Although it is muted.. I feel like a child that do not know the language.. Watching the pictures and try to digest the meaning... There is no point in reading the lips since they are animated and the lips speak Japanese...

I hope that next week, i'll watch Naruto at home... GTG, i have a lecture to attend..

Till Then,
Live Brave Be Bold..

P/s: Suddenly, yesterday, I have a crush onto Minato... His sweet smiles... =)

No comments: