Sunday, February 19, 2012

Trapped, Now I am Freed

=)
For the first time in my life as a PASUMian, i am glad to be back at my college... I am giving out this statement because of the dimension that is created inside my room.. I don't know why.. I am trapped there.. In a separated timeline.. Everytime i enter my room, the time just stops.. Impressive huh.. No matter how long i spend there, the time does not flow.. The truth is, the clock in my room is dead.. So, even i have spend 3 hours there, the clock will always be at 8:30...
At first, i am happy with this condition.. Who wouldn't, unlimited time.. Just do whatever you want, and the time will never flow... However, when i was stressed with my tutorials, the dead clock irritated me... I am running out of time to complete my tutorials, but it does not showing the exact time!!

So, when i am returning to my college, a part of me is glad.. I will be free from the dimension where the time is stuck at 8:30... I even woke up late, not knowing Winx Club had ended... Luckily, i didn't miss Dragon Ball Z Kai..

That's all for now, Talk to you soon.. I have tutorials to be completed.. The statistics tutorials..

Till Then,
Live Brave Be Bold...
This Is Fatin Nur Nadia, wishing you the best of luck.. Don't let yourself trapped in time...

No comments: