Monday, February 6, 2012

Writers Block


 It have been days.. I clicked the new post link at my blog.. Then, i write a title.. Later, i don't know what to write.. I am stuck.. I have a lot to be shared, but i have no idea, how i would translate all the ideas into words...   I wanted to write about things that i have been thinking about the most lately... How ever, i have been thinking a lot.. So many things until i no longer able to decide what would i write.. Just no wanted to write about my sister so that she will QPGWMH.. The "M" should be "H".. Any idea what should i write here?

Anyway, i am making use of my holiday.. I have to admit that i am not studying for my mid semester exam, i am struggling with my tutorials...

Till Then everybody..
Live Brave, Be Bold..

P/s: Don't forget to watch Saladin at 10:am tomorrow.. :)

No comments: