Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Face The Reality

Enough of 3 months of playing... Now its time to face the reality... The SPM result is out n i don't get straight =(... It bended a little bit right at the end as the last subject in the slip is Biology.. I got B+ for that subject... Before Bio, there is Physics n I got A- for it...

Although it bended a little bit, i am so shocked that i got A+ for my English Language... My rival in school, Put got 10 A's... My best friend Ellanie got 6A's n I got 8A1B... No matter what, i have to be contented with my result... To other candidates of SPM 2010, congratulations for your braveness to face the truth.. Congratulations for those who succeeded, n manage to achieve their target... For those who didn't achieve their target, be proud of your result as u know that u have struggle a lot to get to your goal but it just not enough..

At this opportunity, i would love to change my speech in the older post... The new one is:

"Thank you very much to all my teachers.. Mrs Hanisah Jusoh, my Malay Language teacher... Miss Shahrini Nadarajah, my English Language teacher who had transfer to other school... Mr Khairul Anuar my Pendidikan Islam teacher... Mrs Maimon, my History teacher... Mrs Rosni, my Mathematics teacher... Mr Zahrin, my Additional Mathematics teacher... Mr Abdul Halim, my Physics teacher... Mr Shamsulikram, my Chemistry teacher.. n Mrs Faizah, my Biology teacher... For Mrs Faizah, i would like to say sorry as i didn't get A+... very2 sorry... It was my fault, not yours.. U don't have to ask for apology from me, but the fact is I am the one who should... Please forgive me... Thank You very much n this is me..."

No comments: