Saturday, January 14, 2012

MUET-end year 2011 result

Finally, the result that i never waited for is out... Ermmm, well, i got band 4 for my muet, and when i checked, i only need 13 more marks to get to band 5...

My motto when it comes to examination is to get at least half of the total marks..
Alhamdulillah, my marks for MUET papers is all more than half.. This includes my speaking paper... Amazingly, it is more than half, but it is 0.5 marks more than half of the total marks... I really need to brush up my speaking skills.. Hmmm...

The minimum requirement for degree programme in UM is to get band 3 in MUET, except for law which require band 4... According to my english language tutor, MUET result will affect our UPU somehow... He also said that, if we were to repeat our MUET, it is best to do it right away because, if we delay, we will never find any time to re-sit the paper...

Anyway, my mum wanted me to re-sit MUET again.. I am still considering...

Till then,
Improve your English Language,
Live Brave, be Bold

No comments: