Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Typical Wednesday?

"Well, PASUM-life, which day will ever be non-tipical, such a routined life..."
The fact is, whether your day is typical or not, depends on yourself, how you manage your time, how hard you try to make it diffterent.. Sometimes, you don't have to do anything but the day still different from the other days....

I would say that today is not a typical Wednesday although my life here is bounded to a pack timetable... I dare to say that today is not the same as other Wednesday before because, today, Zohor is at 1:24pm... If before, i just have to walk fast to lab session at 1:25, today, i have to run there at 1:40pm.. Its tiring... I learned my lessons, no more returning to college at 1:00pm...

Aside from that, today's biology lab session was not like a bio lab at all... We were rushing to complete the scientific report... Usually, we just complete the activities, but today, we have to write down the introduction and procedures as well... It was more to Physics lab rather than bio's... I've gone through my biology lab manual, there will be an experiment involving animal soon.. I don't know when, but the lucky animals are, MOUSE...

Ermm, what else???
I also have claimed my RM200 voucher!!! Yea!!! Yippee!!! Shopping time!!! This is not something that we can do everyday... What should i buy??? RM200 is a lot... The semester is going to end soon, if i were to buy some matriculation books, it will be a complete waste.... I think i'll buy something that will become useful for me during my faculty-life....

I don't know why, but i am having a week without anything urgent to be completed, so i am procrastinating, but at the same time tries to complete some tutorials for next week... Right now, i have written my physics report for the next two weeks, draft procedures for my chemistry lab... Hoping that i can do more...

Till Then folks,
Let;s Live a Non-Typical Days
Live Brave Be Bold...

No comments: