Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Preparatory English Course 1 (and 2)

This is just a notification about my posts in the future.. Or maybe my posts-to-be.. Ermm i think that i'll write an entry here about the writing assignments that Mrs Suzy(my English language tutor) gave us.. But of course it will be less formal and i'll write what i truly think about the topic.. Not based on which side having more concrete points.. I you ever care, please comment so that i can add some new info and improve myself..

Aside from that, the FB01111( Preparatory English Course 1) speaking test is just around the corner, In fact it is on next week.. I am in the first group to be tested.. Lucky me, the pain is just in a short while, and i can return to the college early.. Other member of my group are Farhana, Naim, and Rahman.. Poor for those groups that had to be tested the last because their assessment will be at 5 pm until 6 pm.. Poor them... Wish me luck folks.. I have already begin to speak in English with Amalina.. My one and only practice aside from singing BSB's, NKOTB's, Lee DeWyze's, and Jason Mraz's songs..

I was reading the handbook that provided to all Asasian during the registration. I read it in order to know what are waiting for us on the next semester.. Guess what, there will be FB01112.. Tsk..tsk.. I thought i can forget about FB0.... when MUET is over, but I guess i am wrong.. Looking on the bright side(is it side or site??), we are going to learn so many new things especially genes in Biology.. Lela, wait for me, i'll learn the things hat you have learnt in matriculation next semester.. Wait for me.. Wait for me.. Wait for me...

Till then,
Live Brave, Be Bold..
Assalamualikum..

No comments: