Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The L's

Lift..
It broke down.. Can you ever imagine, climbing to the eighth floor? Yeah baby, it's THE CLIMB!! The solution is, use the lift in wing A.. and every time we all wanted to rush for our lecture or lab session, it will be packed..

LTM
Lie To Me.. I just found out last Saturday that ntv7 had Lie To Me series, the second season.. To bad it is on Monday.. I am not at home.. I really wished to watch the series.

Lab
The biology lab.. Finally, i am able to see Marchantia polymorpha, (liverworts) with my own eye.. They are beautiful when looked under dissecting microscope. Just like a huge garden with thallus.

Long way
Such a long way to walk when it is raining.. Wet and long way.. My one and only shoes is dirty and wet. But still, i love when it rains.. Cooling the earth and wash away all the dirt the human made.

Luck
Need luck in life.. Hope i'll have a good luck for the test tomorrow.. I love physics.. Does physics love me? I hope it does..


Thats all i can think of right now. Till then,
Live Brave, Be Bold
Assalamualikum

No comments: