Friday, September 30, 2011

The Last Practical (semester 1) : Biology

As usual, so many diagrams to be drawn.. Diagram of animal's and plant's tissue.. I really thought that this practical will be the same as before.. We draw the diagram, label, submit, sign out and return to the college..
Instead of that, it was a lot more than what i expected.. Now i understand the meaning of the face that Amalina made when i asked her about biology practical session.. It was a lot to be drawn, and a lot more to be labeled.. I can't find any time to sit down.. I was standing until my legs hurt.. The last session, but it was the first time we submit our reports after 5 o'clock.. the time was pack.. I didn't even complete my labeling since the diagram provided in lecture notes was not the same as what we seen in the microscope.. It was hard.. Prepare yourself for the unexpected..
Besides the fact that the time was pack, we were having fun in the practical session..

Next, Physics Practical session.. The DARKEST Experiment.

No comments: