Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fear Factor 2

I'm back!! Save and sound.. Still in one piece.. It seems like fear is not a factor..
At this post, i would love to share with everyone
Fear Factor PASUM style...
Today, i entered biology lab with all my nerves being stimulated.. Deciding whether to fight or flight in the fight or flight situation... The sense of disgust crawling in my skin... I realised my micro and macro expression showing the sign of disgust.
While i am making my way to my place, chair no 31, i try my best to keep my distant from the tables... I closed my eyes when i am near to the table... The first sentence i have said was "nak nangis!!"
After a while, i collect my strength to open my eyes and observe the specimens on my table... Alhamdulillah, no cockroaches on my table...
I checked the specimen on my table one by one.. There were tilapia, salamander, lizard, frog(ewww, it's black!!! Eww much!!!), and turtle.
The table behind me somehow seemed lika a market.. There were chitins, clam, scorpion, sea horseshoe (belangkas) and squid... When i approach the table, one of my friend said " ha, tgklah, seekor 20 sen jer, nak berapa?" and i replied, "Dah macam pasar pulak dah"
Other tables have baby shark, cockroach, starfish, sea cucumber(gamat) centipede, millipede, and many more, too bad Mr crab, sponge bob and Sandy not around... 


Anyway, i have proven that fear is not a factor.. Maybe because they all were dead and stiff.. They were like mummies.. Being preserved so that they will be watched over and over again.. Sometimes, it crossed my mind whether the specimens were proud as they were observed and drawn again and again by asasian..


The lab session made me realise that frogs is nothing to be afraid of when they were stone cold, unable to jump... Hahaha I won this fight... and do you know that frogs, salamander, and shark has almost similar structure of head...  


Till Then,
Live brave, be bold..
Assalamualaikum..

No comments: