Saturday, September 24, 2011

Events

Two events in two days.

The first one is the Hari Raya feast that the college held yesterday night. Since i was going back home at night to avoid the traffic jam, i was able to attend the event. According to the announcement, the event was supposed to start at 8:30(the voice that did the announcement id PP Zol's i think..) but me and my friends went there at 8:00 am.. As we were early, we were able to find a dark area to enjoy our food. It need to be dark since we wanted to eat a lot.. Haha, just kidding.. I forget to mention that the theme for the outfit is Baju Raya.. so we all need to wear baju raya. I've been imagining that is we wear our usual outfit, we will be chased away from the cafe.. I guess so.. The menu was Nasi Hujan Batu, or was it Hujan Panas... Oh ya, Hujan Panas it was.. I can figure out why it must be Hujan Panas... Back to the menu, we also had Lemang, Roti Jala, Rendang, Satay, Ayam Golek, bandung cincau, cendol, and many more. I saw Mr Cat seemed to be shocked to see the residents of 12th college wearing baju kurung at night. They thought either we were going to our lectures or we haven't yet take our bath since the morning and went for dinner with our morning clothes.. Hehe, sometimes, my imagination just go wild..I saw Pa'an wearing the baju Melayu he wore during the lab and lecture session.. Did he take his bath, i can't tell.. I also saw Amirah my tutorial mate.. I returned to my room at 9:15, and 15 minutes later, my mom arrived to fetch me.

The second event was today. my mom made a mini open house for her students. My sister invited her friends of 3 Bumi.. I wanted to invite my friends too, but i got the information about the mini open house a little too late.. So i don't want to invite my friends in such a short notice.. I am afraid that they will not be able to come. =(
The menu during the mini open house is Nasi Minyak, ayam sambal, fried macaroni(i am the chef), and fried chicken. The form 6 students were here and they were loud.. The upper 6 is loud.. The lower 6 is not so many.. I recognize someone in the lower 6 besides my form 5 friends. She was Hafawati fram my sekolah agama.. Hehe jejak kasih i guess.. But you know me, i am a shy person, i don't know what should be talked about.. At 4, they all returned home, then i start to do my tutorial until 5, 5:05, i watch House on Universal Channel while updating my blog..

Till then,
Live Brave, Be Bold..
Assalamualaikum..

No comments: