Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sayonara Mr Holiday

A week of the holiday will meet it end on this day. In fact, today is the last day of the holiday. I sent my brother to Jalan Duta just now and everybody is rushing to get back to their schools.. It must be tiring.. I am so thankful that i get a place in UM.. An educational institute that just a stone throw away from my house..

What i felt sorry for during holiday?
Holiday is just one week
Can't hang out with my SMKSP friends a little longer
Not completing my tutorials before Raya
I didn't even take a look at the pass years as i said that i'll do it during holiday
Final exam is drawing nearer.
The fact that i already missed the deadline of the essays.. I thought it is today, but when i wanted to pass it up, it already meet it deadline... I hope miss suzy is okay with that..
I didn't watch Universal Channel like i used to watch it
I missed the Metajets and Dragon Ball animation this morning

What I am all excited for after the holiday?
Get to attend lecture
The laziness at first but ended in excitement laboratory sessions
Running up and down the hill from college to PASUM and vice versa
To fast in Syawal
Meet my PASUM-ians friends
Drama at Blok Pensyarah

The truth is, the excitement and the de-excitement are quite balanced.. So, i just have to discard all the de-excitement that make laziness crawl all over me and live the life as it is while trying the best that i can to improve it.
Good luck, may many nice days awaits you tomorrow and so on..
Live Brave, Be Bold..
May the force will always be with you
Remember me in your prayers..
Till then..
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: